We are located on the second floor of the Medical Psychology Associates building – 6110 N Port Washington Rd Ste 4, Glendale WI 5217. We are just north of Bayshore mall.
New Clients: Please contact our office (phone or email) as we are only accepting a limited amount of new clients this tax season.
Contact and Hours:
- Starting February 1st, we are available by phone Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm. Kindly note that we are currently accepting in person visits by appointment only.
- Open Saturdays: February 17th, March 2nd, March 16th, March 30th, and April 6th.
- We will be closed on Fridays.
- Best contact method: email us at email@example.com
- Best way to schedule an appointment for drop off or pick up: https://calendly.com/tennessen
Forms and Deadlines:
- All Tennessen Tax Forms (client packet, engagement letter) must be completed and signed before the tax return preparation can start.
- Taxes for the 2023 tax year are due April 15, 2024. If you know you will be waiting on a K-1 Form, a corrected 1099 for your investments, or any other tax document – please submit your documents without the missing form and alert us that you will submit it as soon as you receive it.
- If you will not have your documents by March 15th, please be sure to complete the extension section on the engagement letter (you should have received this in our annual tax mailing – either through email or paper mail) and submit it to our office. You can also find this document on our Tennessen Forms tab.
- At office location: secure dropboxes are available at the base of the stairs and outside near the back of the building. Please use a sealed envelope when dropping off documents. To drop off documents in our office upstairs, schedule an appointment by calling ahead or using our online calendar (https://calendly.com/tennessen).
- You can upload your documents to TaxDome, our secure portal site. If you haven’t already set up an account, please reach out to our office for assistance. When you are done uploading, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can retrieve the documents. We do not start the return process until we hear from you.